- The minimum order size is one twin pack/two bottles (as applicable). The vintage current at the time of order will be supplied.
- If you make a purchase through the Website, Ka Tahi Wines requests information including contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and billing phone number). If Ka Tahi Wines has trouble processing your order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. This information is taken in a secure area, is encrypted for Ka Tahi Wines customers’ protection, and is not sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances.
- The order total includes the price of the product(s) ordered, delivery costs (where applicable) and GST.
- Acceptance of any order placed through this Website is conditional on validation of the credit card number you provide to us and approval of the purchase amount by the card issuer. All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
- 1-4 days North & South Island $7.50 | FREE shipping for orders over $200
- Please note that Toll Couriers cannot deliver to rural addresses
- Delivery days are available Monday to Saturday, except where delivery is to regional areas, in which case delivery days are available on weekdays only. Ka Tahi Wines does not deliver on public holidays where it is illegal to trade.
- Ka Tahi Wines will endeavour to deliver all normal orders within a reasonable time. However, you accept that delays may arise in some circumstances, for instance where credit card details or delivery details are incomplete or incorrect, where credit card authorisation is refused, or where the order includes unusual requests.
- If the goods cannot be delivered for any reason, Ka Tahi Wines will contact you to arrange a reasonable alternative.
- Ka Tahi Wines is deemed to have fulfilled its obligations upon delivery of the goods.
Due to the nature of our products our refund policy applies to spoiled goods only. If you feel you have received product that is spoiled or not up to standard please call us on 06 6503308.
Before you call us please ensure you have retained the bottle so are able to tell us the batch number etc. Please also take a photograph of the item to and email to email@example.com.
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of your delivery or would like to return any part of your order please contact Ka Tahi Wines with all details of your order and what is required. Return claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- You may return product which equates to 20% of the value of the order placed (i.e. you are able to return $20 worth of product for a $100 order). This means that you can have peace of mind if you over order. Product returned must be unopened and be in re-saleable format – (i.e. wine packaging unbroken from original format and not damaged in any way). Ka Tahi Wines will then arrange either a replacement or refund. Claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- Subject always to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and otherwise to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ka Tahi Wines expressly excludes all express or implied warranties, descriptions, representations, statements and advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise. Subject always to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and otherwise to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ka Tahi Wines shall not be bound or responsible for any such unauthorised: warranties; and/or descriptions; and/or representations; and/or statements; and/or advice, made by any of its employees, agents, suppliers or delivery people, whether made in good faith or otherwise.
- If you are not a “Consumer” as defined in the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993, or where you hold yourself out as acquiring the goods for the purposes of business then the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply.
- You accept and acknowledge that regardless of any advice given by an employee, agent, supplier or delivery person, that upon acceptance of the goods by you or the Recipient, all risk in the goods passes to you. Title in the goods passes to you once you have paid for the goods in full.
- Subject always to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and otherwise to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ka Tahi Wines excludes all liability against any damage and/or injury and/or loss arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the goods. You acknowledge and accept that any damages for any other breach of Ka Tahi Wines’ obligations shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the goods you have paid for.
- You accept and acknowledge that Ka Tahi Wines is not liable or responsible for any damage and/or injury and/or loss arising from the servants, agents, buyers, Recipient or any other persons.
Ka Tahi Wines shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of the Terms, where this arises out of circumstances beyond the control of Ka Tahi Wines, including but not limited to acts of God; natural disasters; sabotage; accident; riot; shortage of supplies, equipment, materials; strikes and lockouts; civil commotion; computer hacking; or malicious damage.
At Ka Tahi Wines we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase. .
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you wil always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Links to and from Other Websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the New Zealand.
If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the New Zealand.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand.
Responsible Sale of Alcohol
Ka Tahi Wines supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. The Customer therefore warrants that they are 18 years of age or over; and that any person that they are obtaining the products for is also 18 years or over.